Education Credential Assessments

An Educational credential assessment (ECA) is used to verify that your foreign degree, diploma, or certificate (or other proof of your credential) is valid and equal to a Canadian one. There are different types of ECAs. You need to get an ECA for immigration purposes. If you got another type of ECA, you may be able to get it re-issued, depending on the type of ECA and/or issuing organization. You must include your ECA report and the reference number in your Express Entry profile.

TCIC can help you in obtaining your Education Credential Assessment report from the following designated organizations.

  • World Education Services (WES)
  • Comparative Education Service: University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies (CES)
  • International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS)
  • International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)
  • International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES)
  • Medical Council of Canada (Doctors, Specialist Physician, general practitioner/family physician must use this organization)
  • Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (Pharmacists must use this organization if they require a license to practice).

How we can help?

At TCIC, we can help our client in their ECA application. ECA evaluation is an important and delicate step in immigration process. For more details contact, or 905-564-1888.